Questions about Retirement Living?
We‘ve Got Answers.
The good news about being a senior today is that people are living longer. With these added years, however, also come some challenges. You may find that your loved one may be needing more help with the tasks of daily living. Or, require some support managing their medications. Memory loss is also a very common condition of growing older.
Most challenging of all, though, is talking with a parent or other loved one about needing some extra help to lead a more secure and fulfilling life.
The Plaza’s Healthcare Suite is designed to help you understand more about all the options open to seniors today and how to start a conversation with someone you love. In this Suite you’ll find:
- Online healthcare assessment form and questionnaire to help determine your needs
- Helpful articles about helping your parent and family find solutions
- Easy to use Cost-of-Care Calculator
- Glossary of Healthcare Terms
- Checklists of things to look for in a health care community
- And more!
If you have questions now, please call us at 317-810-1900.